E-mail Safety Tips:
Tips To Remember When You Receive The Card
- ICICI Bank will never send e-mails that ask for confidential information. If you receive an e-mail requesting your Internet Banking details like your PIN, password, account number, you should not respond.
- Delete suspicious e-mails without opening them. If you happen to open them, do not click any link or attachment they may contain.
- To secure your computer, read our "Computer Safety Measures".
- To know about e-mail related frauds and tips to protect yourself from frauds, read "Phishing" and "Spoofing".
- If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from ICICI Bank regarding updating sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" at www.icicibank.lk
- Never provide sensitive account like PIN, password, account information or personal information in response to an e-mail. If you have entered personal information, report it to us immediately.
- If you notice any spoofed (duplicate/unofficial) ICICI Bank website, let us know by writing at "email@example.com" at www.icicibank.lk